Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ver-mont

My girlfriend Cosima is always hanging out in these chic hotels, so I thought I'd impress her by invading Vermont and hitting a historic hotel in Ludlow.

Here I am chillaxing in my leather chair by the awesome fireplace.

There were lots of trees EVERYWHERE and a big train went
right by the house several times a day. It was awesome.
We all loved the heated pool. Me especially.We drove up most of the big mountain and then "hiked"
to the summit. Papa helped me hike. I directed.
I REALLLY wanted to scale the perilous fire tower
on the top of the summit. But, for some unfair reason
mean Mama and Papa wouldn't let me.
Here I am showing my feeling about this injustice.
Stop taking pictures Mama. I'm mad! Fire tower! I try! I try!

Here is my Alpine dance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adventure Ezra! Your Mama and Papa must love you soooo much to take you to a wonderful place. Vermont is beautiful and full of trees and fun things to do.. I am so glad you had a good trip.
Love
Auntie Mary.

cosima said...

EZRA! You are so handsome in your Alpine gear. You do that just to tease me don't you? You know I was born in Bavaria. I see us eating prezels in front of that big stone fire....