Monday, October 13, 2008

Wedding in Germany?

Papa officiated his first wedding for friends Chris & Karen
at the German-American Club in Pawtucket.
The preacher's family was on hand for good times.

The only German attending was a guy I met who told me the picture was of a very famous castle in Germany. Maybe Cosima & I can live there together? Papa looked right at home.

My awesome seersucker suit was a little off-the-shoulder in this shot.

I love the trumpet.

Dinner was an adventure in co-parenting. I was VERY busy. My new skill is dipping and I went to town on the crudite. There is some concept of "double-dipping' that I don't really grasp. It doesn't get really tasty until I dip it at least 8-10 times.
This says a lot.

2 comments:

cosima said...

No way! That's Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria---where i was born! OK I wasn't exactly born in the castle--I meant the region of Bavaria. Can't you just see us there --wearing crowns and ordering crudite and cupcakes to our hearts content? Dreamy. Sigh.

Delia said...

I need that pregnant elvis outfit. The wedding looks amazing, like a dream...Elvis in Bavaria.